MM photo header

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Wedding trend loves

First looks:
I feel like most people get so nervous about the walk down the aisle that they forget to focus on the one thing thats most important. That special moment when you see each other for the first time is being shared by all your closest friends and family. All your first words and reactions have to wait until after you say "I do." I think the more first looks I've been apart of the more I love them. You have a few minutes that are all about the two of you. The groom can have her do a spin, look at his beautiful bride and more importantly he can tell her how breathtaking she is. In that moment all the pressure is lifted and the rest of the day is about promises, love and celebration. I hope this wedding trend becomes less of a trend and more of the norm. 

Bridal Fashion:
I am in love with a few new bridal fashion trends that I hope stick around. 

Grooms:
Bow ties. Grey suites. Suspenders

Brides:
Soft Color Palette. Bridesmaids dresses that aren't the same. Gold accents!!!!




Photos not taken by Morgan McLane Photography: Pinterest Inspiration board

No comments:

Post a Comment